Friday, 19 December 2008

My 2nd times of Holga


taken by my lovely sister .... who has no idea what is double exposure is! Haha


it's kinda cool effect taken while driving.


I still love the early morning morning sun


This is ...... shit! I dont remember it's name. Just say Hi anyway~~


Yeah~ This is my 2nd batch of 120 Holga~
It's fun & I love it so much (though I think the first result were better.....)
Nevertheless, It's so so so $$$ to have it developed and print here, and this is one of the reason keep me away from 120 too. So, this time of trip, I have bought a 35mm converter thought it would be cheaper to play with 35mm, but this stupid plastic thing is kinda troublesome to use and not cheap too... (!!! -_-) 好無奈

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so miss my to-to, TT, MonMon, and de-de. Gee! I won't able to see them till next year. /O\